MAPILab Reports for Domain Security is a software solution for reporting about domain security of organization. The product includes over 40 reports.
- Computers. List of computers, hardware, installed OS, computers shutdowns, local services and scheduled tasks.
- Computer Events. Computers work time, log entries and their numbers, event logs details.
- Groups. Active Directory groups and subgroups, including nesting, subordination and membership details.
- Passwords. Users with expired or never expired passwords, changed passwords, NULL passwords.
- Printers. Printers on the computers, printers permissions.
- File Shares. List of shared folders on the computers, their permissions, NTFS permissions.
- Users. Users and their accounts, last logons, etc.
- Security Audit. The product includes several reports on domain security issues. For example, the reports about share folders and permissions identify users who have the authority to access to shared data and folders and clarify the matter of shared data.
- Compliance with regulations/policies. With the variety of rules, policies, requirements and standards applied in various organizations, the range of reports in the product allows to solve basic compliance issues.
- Retrieving data. The answers to many questions cannot be obtained with standard administrative snap-ins. For example, to find out when a user last logged on to the network, you need to aggregate data from all domain controllers. The product includes reports that fill such gaps.
MAPILab Reports for Domain Security has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.