The Kelverion Integration Pack for BMC Atrium is a compliant integration for the Microsoft System Center 2012 Orchestrator Solution. This Integration Pack enables users to exchange data with BMC Atrium Configuration Management Database at the Configuration Item (CI) and Relationship level enabling sharing of CI data with other systems such as service desks and discovery tools.
The Integration Pack delivers a range of re-usable objects to automate IT-Functions such as:
• Service Desk: query BMC Atrium for latest configuration details as part of a diagnostic/remediation process.
• Configuration Management Systems: to transform and populate discovered data into CMDBs or Asset Systems.
Maintain consistent updated CI information in disparate Service Desks and other tools.
BMC Atrium 7.6 Activities:
• Create CI Instance: object dynamically creates new Atrium Configuration Item record in standard or customised BMC Atrium systems
• Get CI Instance: returns specific configuration item
• Update CI Instance: updates specific configuration item
• Delete CI Instance: deletes specific configuration item
• Create Relationship: creates relationship between CIs
• Delete Relationship: deletes relationship between CIs
• Get Related CIs: returns data on all CIs related to a specific CI
Activities subscribe and publish data to the Orchestrator databus.
Integration Pack for BMC Atrium has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.