When Will My Profile Go Live?
After submitting for approval, it may take up to 10 business days to publish any new or updated profiles.
If your profile has not met profile guidelines, you will receive a request for changes. Sign in to your Dashboard to make the requested changes and resubmit the profile for further review.
Once approved, a notice will be sent to you indicating your profile is passing through publication.
For New MPN Members
As a new member of the Microsoft Partner Network, it can take up to three business days for your company information to migrate from MPN to the Microsoft Pinpoint Dashboard. Once your information has migrated to the Pinpoint Dashboard, you can log in to the Pinpoint Dashboard using your Microsoft Account and submit your profile to be published on the Pinpoint live site.
Steps for First-Time Pinpoint Dashboard Login:
- Log in to the Pinpoint Dashboard using your Windows Live ID.
- You will be prompted to complete the Microsoft Pinpoint New User Signup form. Complete the form, and click Sign Me Up at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Add or Edit Profiles link.
Note: If this link does not appear on the left side of your Dashboard page, your Microsoft Account may not be associated with your company in the Microsoft Partner Network. Learn how to identify yourself as a member of your company.
- Choose the Company Overviews tab, then select Edit Details from the -Actions- drop-down menu. Adjust your profile to meet the Pinpoint Profile Guidelines. Make sure your Company Overview is complete and that your company URL and any links to additional information are accurate and functional.
- Click Submit for Approval at the bottom of the page.
For Partners Already Published on Pinpoint
If you already have a profile on the Pinpoint website, and you’ve made revisions to your existing profile or added new Application or Service Listings, allow up to 10 business days for your changes to appear.
Listing in Product Marketplaces
If you have indicated through the Pinpoint Dashboard that you want an Application or Service Listing to be published in a product marketplace, allow up to 5 business days after your updated profile appears on the Pinpoint website for your listing to appear on the product marketplace site.
Note: If your Application or Service Listing is not showing on Pinpoint or a product marketplace, and you think it should be, check its status by logging into the Pinpoint Dashboard. You can also learn how to resolve issues that can hold up publishing by reading the profile troubleshooting page.
- Profile Guidelines
- Benefits of Listing
- Getting Started
- Using the Dashboard
- Writing a Company Overview
- Writing an Application or Service Listing
- Identify and Integrate Keywords
- List in Product Marketplaces
- Get Customer Reviews
- Publication Timing
- Optimize Your Profile
- List Internationally
- Success Stories
- Sample Profile
- Video: Pinpoint University
- Partner FAQ