Atea Services & Software’s Full Client Operations (FCO) solution is a desktop management program where our experts take care of operating your PC’s for you, including the corresponding system management platform.
The solution consists of seven core services*:
• Service Management
• Client Patch Management
• Application Management
• Driver Management
• Image Management
• Deployment System Management
• License Management
We understand that not one size fits all. Atea is able to offer a set of options that can be added to these core FCO services.
With FCO, the IT organization and the enterprise receive substantial benefits:
• Saved IT Time. FCO takes the hassle out of day-to-day desktop operations, so IT organizations can concentrate on generating additional value for the company’s core business.
• Reduced Costs. With FCO, you lower your Total Cost of Ownership through standardization and more efficient operations. The value proposition can be a 50% reduction in IT costs.
• Improved End User Experience. FCO creates a more stable desktop platform with consistent support, leading to greater user satisfaction and productivity.
• Reduced Unknowns. FCO brings consistency to your desktop operations with guaranteed service levels, a reduction of incidents, a predictive cost model, and minimized staff turnover impact.
FCO consultants use Atea applications, built to integrate with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Service Manager, and cutting edge technologies from Citrix, Microsoft and VMware.
*Atea also provides Full Virtual Operations, consisting of the FCO seven core services plus Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Management.
Atea Full Client Operations has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.