Design, Implementation and Support for advanced Microsoft Exchange Server infrastructures
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Spam Filters, E-mail Hosting and Management, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft Solutions for Hosted Messaging... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
PRAS Consultants have implemented over time communication and messaging solutions based on Microsoft Exchange Server starting from simple infrastructures for small companies to complex infrastructures covering thousands of users.
Our consultants are certified for this type of deployments, having certifications such as Microsoft Certified Master, Microsoft Certified IT Professional or Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Exchange Server.
Our expertise includes:
- High availability solutions based on geographical data distribution and management of resources using MS Exchange specific technologies (DAG, Network Load Balancing, clustering, etc.)
- Hosting solutions on MS Exchange 2007 and MS Exchange 2010
- Building Hybrid infrastructures by integrating Exchange installed locally with Exchange Online and Lync Online from Office 365
- Email Infrastructure migration from both previous MS Exchange versions and other producers’ platforms (e.g. Lotus Domino, Open Source, etc.)
- Unified communication solutions through MS Exchange integration with voice system or MS Lync
- Integrations with adjacent solutions (fax servers, SharePoint, etc.)
Design, Implementation and Support for advanced Microsoft Exchange Server infrastructures has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.