Cloud Infrastructure Management (CIM) Services
Service Type:Systems Integration
Business Need:Virtualization Solutions and Services, E-mail Hosting and Management, Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Configuration Manager, Hyper-V, Microsoft Solutions for Windows - based Hosting for Applications, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows Server 2008 R2
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Hosting
Cloud Infrastructure Management services provide scalability to businesses. By enabling IT resources to be consolidated, multiple users can share a common infrastructure without sacrificing the security of each user's data. This allows to reduce operational and future costs.
Hybrid cloud enables to easy deploy infrastructure services on your own facilities or in a 3rd-party datacenter to be sure that your services will work without downtime.
- Low scalability of IT infrastructure hinders the growth of your business.
- Lack of skilled IT resources.
- Need for seamless mobile access to your IT infrastructure.
- IT infrastructure failover increase.
- IT budgets reduction.
- Service delivery time reduction.
- Cloud Infrastructure Design and Development
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Maintenance
- Private and Hybrid Cloud Integration
Team of certified cloud architects and administrators will help you implement the cloud and make your IT infrastructure more flexible and scalable. Our experts have extensive experience in wide range of cloud technologies.
Cloud Infrastructure Management (CIM) Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.