Distributor Program – Resell (But Not Support) Microsoft Exchange, Lync and Sharepoint
Service Type:Managed Services
Business Need:Document Management, E-mail Hosting and Management, Messaging
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Microsoft Lync 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Hosting, Professional Services
Grow your business exponentially and boost recurring monthly revenues—without having to provide customer support.
SherWeb’s distributor program is a risk-free co-branded program that allows you to resell high-demand Microsoft cloud services and still retain customer ownership; we simply support your end-customers for you. We also give you all the tools you need to successfully resell cloud services.
Focus on selling, not supporting:
• Add proven Microsoft services to your portfolio – Exchange, SharePoint, Lync and more
• Sign up and start selling on the same day
• You own the customer and handle all aspects of the relationship, including pricing and billing
• You delegate whatever support you're not able or willing to provide to us
• Our experienced and certified 24/7/365 tech team directly supports your end-customer
• Support provided: from pre-migration to post-migration and everything in between
• Our web-based portal and intuitive Control Panel make managing your organizations a breeze
• Enjoy sales training and marketing tools to help you sell more effectively
• No obligations – No sign-up fees or minimum commitments
• Financially-backed 99.999% SLA
Distributor Program – Resell (But Not Support) Microsoft Exchange, Lync and Sharepoint has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.