Training - Microsoft Project 2010: Level I
Business Need:Project Management, Certification Training, Microsoft Product Training
Works With:Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Microsoft Project Server 2010, Microsoft Project Server 2013, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Microsoft SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
You will create and manage a project schedule using Microsoft Project 2010
This course is designed for someone who understands project management concepts, who is responsible for creating and modifying project plans, and who needs a tool to manage those project plans.
EPM Solutions is recognized by the Project Management Institute (PMI) as a Registered Education Provider (REP). Our programs and services align with multiple industry standards, including the PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge). Taking our courses will entitle you to 7 PDUs per day of training.
MS and PMI Certified Trainers
EPM Solutions is a Project Management Institute Certified Training company. We provide high-quality, experienced trainers with real-world experience. Our qualifications include Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCT), PMI Certified Project Management Professionals (PMP), and Master of Business Administration personnel (MBA).
- Getting Acquainted with Project Server
- Initiating Project Proposals
- Creating Enterprise Projects
- Working with Tasks
- Planning Resources and Assignments
- Executing a Project
- Monitoring Time and Tasks
- Using Project Features in Outlook
- Approving Time and Tasks Updates
- Controlling Variance
- Customized Personal Settings
- Working with Project Sites
- Managing Project Sites
- Working with Status Reports
- Using the Resource Center
- Using the Project Center and Project Views
- Understanding Project Server Business Intelligence
- Using FastTrack Reports
Training - Microsoft Project 2010: Level I has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.