5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V is the first and only agentless complete security and compliance solution built specifically for Microsoft Cloud OS and Hyper-V, utilizing the extensibility of Hyper-V switch. It allows users to:
- Secure multi-tenant Hyper-V environment and provide VM isolation
- Protect Hyper-V with fast, agentless antivirus
- Enforce PCI-DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- And more.
Multi-layered protection is provided, with an integrated firewall, antivirus and Intrusion Detection System (IDS). The agentless firewall ensures complete traffic control and isolation between VMs. The antivirus performs incremental scans up to 50x faster and IDS proactively detects malicious attacks.
1. Secure multi-tenant Hyper-V environment
Whether you are a hosting provider or a business, rest assured that multiple tenants in your virtual network have access to all required resources, all while being absolutely isolated and protected from each other.
2. Provide Hyper-V VM isolation
With the Hyper-V environment, the system faces new types of security threats. 5nine Cloud Security allows you to protect your virtual machines from any internal and/or external network security breach.
3. Protect Hyper-V with agentless antivirus
5nine Cloud Security provides unique agentless antivirus technology for Hyper-V that allows saving CPU resources and increasing VM density by up to 30%. As a result, it leads to a reduction of capital expenditure on physical infrastructure.
4. Enforce Hyper-V compliance
5nine Cloud Security will provide the required level of protection for all Hyper-V networks in order to be compliant with PCI-DSS, HIPAA or Sarbanes-Oxley security standards.
- Helps to enforce PCI-DSS, HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance standards
- VM separation/segmentation
- NVGRE and VM Security Groups support
- Agentless, host-based antivirus and antimalware scheduled scans running 50x faster than competitors
- Centralized management console or System Center VMM Plugin
- With agentless protection built specifically for Microsoft Hyper-V, 5nine Cloud Security installs only once per host (rather than once per virtual machine).
- Supports any guest OS supported by Windows Hyper-V (CentOS, RHEL, etc.) – not just Windows environments.
5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.