The Active Directory Self-Service offers comprehensive reporting to assure compliance. You’ll be able to measure adoption across the board by looking at how many users have self-registered. You can report and analyze trends in password resets, notification efforts, and user update changes.
- Intel Pentium Processor, AMD, or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows Server 2000+ XP Professional (Windows Administrative Pack required)
- IIS 5.X (X abbreviates for Version)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0, ASP 2.0
- 100% web based
- Lower administration costs
- Increase productivity
- Ensure privacy
- Three access levels for higher flexibility
- Effective policy deployment
- Customizable interface for users
- Customizable Help Desk interface
- Auditing features for up-to-date reporting
- Flexible challenge and response questions
- Increase security and accountability
- Drive adoption across all levels
- Implement stronger password policies
- Simplify the IT environment
- Streamline and improve business processes
Active Directory Self Service has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.