Dacono is a leader in providing innovative solutions to managing GRC (Governance, Compliance & Risk) and Strategic Planning to enhance business growth and profitability whilst cutting costs, adding transparency, auditability and control. The Company's product Dac4cast is designed for automating, collaborating, capturing and correlating knowledge and business planning across the enterprise into a sophisticated business modelling system to transform and deliver critical knowledge to decision makers in a timely manner.
Dacono provides the following benefits to financial institutions:
• Simplifies the complexity.
• Releases staff from compilation and administration work for more productive activities.
• Cuts the cost of GRC, Strategic Planning and Knowledge Management.
• Delivers knowledge that directors and executives are asking for.
• Demonstrates due diligence, qualifies risk and strategic planning.
• Pandemic Proofing, continuity and succession support of key staff.
• Adds Controls, Security and Auditability to the knowledge management process.
• Overcomes fragmentation of knowledge
Dac4cast is a sophisticated enterprise quality, purpose built application that incorporates ERM (Enterprise Risk Management), GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and an economic business model. Dac4cast includes a financial data warehouse, regulatory framework, asset/liability planning, capital and liquidity planning, GAP and VaR functionality, repricing, ICAAP, Board and Management reporting, perpetual planning, strategic planning, scenarios, balanced scorecard functionality, dashboards and more.
Dacono is different in that we combine organization methods management consulting to help identify, consolidate, rationalise and restructure knowledge requirements across the enterprise catering for organizational and political issues. Our consultants understand the business demands of retail banking particularly regulatory and compliance requirements such as Basel II. And we back this up with innovative technology.
Dac4cast: Enabling executives of Small and medium Retail Banking Financial Institutions to regain control, cut costs and generate business benefit from their investment in Governance, Risk, Compliance & Strategic Planning including Basel II. has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.