Communications Center offers a total solution for managers that want to boost their contact center’s performance and put customers at the heart of their business. A feature-rich, multi-media contact centre solution, Communications Center provides the tools and information managers need to improve customer response times, control costs and proactively manage their team’s performance.
EXTEND FURTHER WITH MICROSOFT LYNC
Lync truly redefines how voice communications will be delivered into the enterprise. Combine this with EICC's multimedia contact centre and business process automation solutions that offer
exceptional gains in service quality and efficiency, and you have a compelling return on investment.
Communications Center intelligently manages all contact media types – phone calls, voice messages, email, text, web chat and fax – in a single, fully integrated solution. Multimedia queuing and skills based routing ensures all these types of interactions are handled efficiently.
INSURANCE IN UNCERTAIN TIMES
Concerned about the risks of moving your contact centre to a new voice architecture? Communication Center’s unique design lets you run your contact centre on legacy platforms while you pilot Lync. This means you can switch when you are ready, and you can run the same contact centre solution across multiple platforms, reducing cost and complexity.
Using Microsoft’s native UCMA architecture and trusted conferencing platform, Communications Center offers a depth of functionality that truly optimises contact center efficiency and improves the customer experience.
• Answer more calls in less time, increasing agent productivity
• Reduce agent attrition by providing the tools they need to achieve targets which reduces stress
• Optimise agent resources through comprehensive reporting and automation
• Increase first call resolution through intelligent routing to the most skilled agent
• Reduce abandonment rates by offering a callback, reducing queues and call times
• Improve customer satisfaction through real-time performance monitoring
• Offer customers their choice of communication method and ensure service is consistent across all
• Create loyal customers by personalising their experience
How Enghouse Interactive is Helping Scottish Border Council
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.