Liveware Payroll for Dynamics NAV leverages the full array of existing NAV architecture and interface features such as filtering, reporting, multi-tasking and security. Enabled for both Classic and Role Tailored Client, Liveware Payroll for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an essential inclusion in any NAV solution.
Positioned within the NAV Human Resources module, Liveware Solution’s Payroll add on module complements the existing personnel database with compliant payroll functionality for the Australian workplace.
• Seamless Integration: Liveware Payroll is completely integrated to all aspects of Dynamics NAV: Human Resources, Job Costing, (incl. Timesheets), Bank Accounts, General Ledger, Vendors
• Dimensions: aligning the payroll administration to the overall Dimension strategy
• Entitlements: Configurable entitlements to allow companies to cater for generic or specific requirements.
• Unlimited Tax Scales: Configurable tax scales based on ATO ratios to meet all ATO taxation requirements. Being configurable, no program updates are required - simply access relevant scales from the ATO website and update into NAV.
• Superannuation: Store superannuation vendor details and generate payments to multiple super funds without the need to configure separate payment codes.
Garnishees: Cater for all garnishee deductions that can apply to employee payroll payments such as Child Support.
• Payment Options and EFT
• Payroll Tax Calculation: multi state calculation
• Flexible Reporting Options
• Absence Registration
View All 1 Reviews
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.