M4 Systems Advanced SOP GL Defaulter (CfMD) is the product of many years’ experience working “at the sharp-end” with users of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains). Advanced SOP GL Defaulter forms part of our Dynamics Plus suite of products designed to significantly enhance the standard operation of Dynamics GP.
Advanced SOP GL Defaulter has been designed to take maximum advantage of the segment based structure of Dynamics GP. By automating the coding of sales, cost of sales and inventory accounts, productivity is increased and the burden of manual coding reduced for sales entry staff.
Standard GP functionality only allows posting accounts for SOP transactions to be derived from either the item or customer card. Advanced SOP GL Defaulter allows users to define where each segment of the GL account comes from: Whether from the item, customer, customer class, item class, salesperson or even "specified" against each SOP Invoice ID/Type, including returns.
With an appropriately designed Chart of Accounts, sales and product analysis can be fed into the General Ledger completely automatically from SOP Invoices with zero coding effort.
- Certified for Microsoft Dynamics (CfMD)
- Automates the process of coding Sales Order Processing Transactions including Invoices and Returns
- Default segments from item, customer, customer class, item class, salesperson or even specified against each SOP Invoice / Return, to form the full account string within SOP transactions
- Creates defaults for each SOP Type ID offering a great variety of the account segment combinations that can be used in different situations
- Supports manufacturing. Default GL account codes can be set up for Inventory and Cost of Goods sold for manufacturing accounts
- Supports SOP transactions imported using integration manager
- Compliments the segment based reporting capabilities of Frx and Management reporter
- Available for both on-premise and SaaS implementations of Dynamics GP
Advanced SOP GL Defaulter for Microsoft Dynamics GP has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.