Adxstudio Portals transforms Microsoft Dynamics CRM into an web-based sales, services, support and social engagement platform. Adxstudio Portals solutions support Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2011.
• Jumpstart CRM Portal Development with easily configurable portals apps perfect for:
- Government, including 311 services, permits & licensing, emergency management & citizen engagement
- Customer Care Communities, with forums, blogs, events, ideas, issues, knowledge base and help desk apps
- Retailers & Manufacturers, with help desk and case management, product catalogs, cart-based eCommerce and customer communities
- Distribution Partner Portals, including partner channel and opportunity management
- Conferences & Events with event management, registrations, and discount packaging
- Corporate websites, intranets & extranets, with service scheduling, news and HR/careers applications
• Fully Responsive for Modern Devices - Out of the Box
All Adxstudio Portals apps feature modern responsive web designs pre-tuned for mobile, tablet & desktop devices - eliminating the need to manage separate display code for different devices and ready for BYOD implementation.
• Adxstudio Portals are easily configured to meet corporate marketing brand standards and feature a comprehensive web portal content management system with front-side editing that is intuitive and easy to use.
• Dynamics CRM-backed Portals applications can be easily integrated within external services such as Facebook, Twitter and SharePoint. And, with the new Entity Form/List/Search features, non-technical users can build and configure fully functional web apps, without engaging IT or writing a single line of code.
• Keep Track and Take Advantage - Every portal interaction is instantly available from within Dynamics CRM, use them to trigger workflows and activities, customize visitor displays dynamically in real time, personalize marketing and enhance self service activities.
• Adxstudio Portals supports all deployment models, including CRM Online and Windows Azure. Work from the cloud, a hosted facility or on-premise.
• An Entire Community of Support: Find complete product details, developer resources and peer-to-peer conversations at the Adxstudio Community, available online, 24/7.
• Adxstudio Portals, for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2011.
Adxstudio Portals for Microsoft Dynamics CRM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.