The Customer Portal for Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides businesses using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to extend their customer service and support functions to self-service web portal, by adding modules that connect to CRM online, on-premise and IFD and create, read and update records in CRM.
The following Modules are offered for service organizations:
- Case View Module - display case records from CRM with unlimited number of views. Customers can add notes or attach documents to active cases, which will trigger internal workflow for the case manager.
- Case Create Module- create new case in CRM
- Knowledgebase Module – read knowledgebase articles from CRM
- Invoice View Module – view charges for products & services from CRM invoice entity.
- Each module has unlimited number of views to display on portal.
- Access to view records from CRM is based on the privilege of the user that login the portal and stored in the corresponding Contact record in CRM.
- We also offer sales & marketing modules.
Customer Portal for Dynamics CRM 2011- Service organizations has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.