DSC-IT has created in conjunction with Jones Lang LaSalle, the Environmental Sustainability Platform; a tool that will enable customers to develop a sixth sense about their real estate’s environmental sustainability performance. The ESP provides the tool to effectively and efficiently manage energy, water and waste data with tailored reporting to owners and site teams to facilitate strategic decision-making.
The ESP is a web-based application that can be implemented to deliver multiple datasets tailored to user requirements. The ESP captures real-time building meter data, energy and water consumption, utility account details, ABGR related information, waste disposal and recycling data. Consumption and cost reports are provided at every level, from a single asset to a regional property portfolio, to facilitate monitoring and trend analysis. Being able to pinpoint the drivers of sustainable performance in a client’s asset or portfolio is critical to making quality decisions about achieving enhanced environmental outcomes.
Key benefits of ESP include:
- Streamlines collation of raw meter data
- Provides a centralised data store for ABGR and greenhouse gas emissions
- Ability to view consumption and cost trends over specific timeframes
- Delivers a consistent reporting data format
- Ability to view performance across a portfolio to a common benchmark
- Ensures building continues to track to targeted performance ratings such as Australian Building Greenhouse Rating (ABGR)
Environmental Sustainability Platform has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.