With Fenestrae Communication Server 2010 desktop users send and receive FAX, SMS and MMS messages just as they send and receive emails. Incoming messages are automatically delivered to a user’s mailbox, selected (network) folder or application.
Companies can also send and receive FAX, SMS and MMS messages from any business application.
As Fenestrae Communication Server 2010 supports multi communication channels and is processing the messages on a central server, it ensures confidentiality, accountability, improves organizational responsiveness, and creates an archival repository of all messages that pass through the system.
The Total Cost of Ownership is extremely low as the server-only approach eliminates the need to install and maintain software on the client (end-user) workstations.
- Completion of unified communications
- Use existing IP infrastructure (Fax-over-IP)
- Support for virtualization
- Cost reduction
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Increased security and compliancy
- Carbon footprint reduction
- Easy and seamless applicability
- High scalability and flexibility
- Certified for Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Certified for Windows 2003 and Windows 2008 Standard and Enterprise Editions
- Integrates with Windows Active Directory
- Zero client software
- Supports Digital signing
- Microsoft Windows Hyper-V certified and VMware certified
- Send SMS from MS Outlook, the Office Communicator client (OCS) or any other client
- Send faxes from Microsoft Exchange online
- Out-of-the-box support for any MFP device
- Extended OCR (optical character recognition) module
Fax Server Software: Fenestrae Communication Server 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.