Fenestrae Faxination Server 2010 has a history that goes back more than 20 years, when it was the first fax server to have been specifically designed for Microsoft Exchange. It is still the most robust fax server solution for Microsoft Exchange available in the market today.
Ideally suited for single-site deployments for 250 or fewer users, Fenestrae Faxination Server 2010 is Fenestrae’s entry-level product.
- Clientless, easy-to-use Windows Fax Server
- Improves employee efficiency
- Familiar Microsoft Outlook user interface
- Short learning curve and high end-user adoption rate
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO) and IT support workload
- Easy to deploy and manage
- Integrated solution
- Use your voice-over-IP infrastructure to roll out a
- Fax messaging directly to and from the desktop
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008 Certified
- Native Integration with Microsoft Exchange 2003, 2007, and Microsoft Exchange 2010
- Intelligent routing
- Archive to any ODBC database (Open Database Connectivity)
- Bundled transmission of faxes
- Supports all major fax boards and FoIP (fax over ip)
Faxination Server 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.