Firestreamer Virtual Tape Library
Cristalink’s Firestreamer seamlessly integrates with Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager, making possible long-term and off-site retention of data without the need for tape drives.
Firestreamer allows you to:
-Avoid or minimize investments in expensive physical tape hardware.
- Reduce operational costs through increased automation of backups and restores
- Optimize utilization of your existing storage resources, such as disk arrays or NAS.
- Save time with fast simultaneous backups and restores to and from multiple virtual tape drives.
- Make your business more disaster resilient by backing up your data to different types of media for off-site storage.
- Improve the performance and compatibility of your current online or physical tape backups with intermediate backups to virtual tape.
Firestreamer supports up to 8 virtual tape libraries with up to 255 tape drives and 60,000 storage slots per library. The virtual tapes can be stored on any accessible storage devices, such as external HDDs, disk arrays, NAS, Blu-ray, and more.
Firestreamer Virtual Tape Library has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.