Identity Broker for AURION HRMIS assists your organisation to achieve automated, continuous security and compliance using AURION as your Authoritative Source for Identity and Role based provisioning.
As the HR System is the natural source of Identity data within an organisation, the ability to rely on and manipulate this information is essential for your AURION-reliant organisation to implement Identity and Access Management.
Identity Broker for AURION HRMIS will provide you with a Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) approach for enterprise wide provisioning based upon Microsoft's ILM/MIIS Identity Management platform.
Customers enjoy the following key benefits from using Identity Broker for AURION
1. Lower costs of providing, managing and terminating access for employees
2. Quicker (real time) provisioning and de-provisioning of staff leading to
- Significantly increased security
- Staff satisfaction
3. Greatly improved compliance with government regulations and audit
4. Increased accuracy and a “single version of the truth” regarding Identity information
5. Lower support costs based on the automated COTS approach.
UNIFY has a very close relationship with the development team at Aurion and no one else has released a repeatable packaged solution for AURION.
firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing, technical demonstration or support information.
Identity Broker for AURION: Integrating AURION with enterprise applications using FIM has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.