Passworks® is an easy to use Windows Password Reset Solution that significantly reduces costs and improves service to users.
A number of Windows password reset tools require that users access a web interface to reset their password however, with Certero Passworks® users can reset their password from the Windows Login screen without having to use another PC.
Certero Passworks® utilises Web 2.0 technologies and can be administered using any modern web browser. Administrators can define user registration and reset policies, configure alerting options and manage, deploy and configure the Passworks® Client, all from a simple to user web console.
- Active Directory Integration with any number of domains including SLDAP
- Full auditing of all password resets either by self-service or administrators
- Add/Edit/Delete questions that your users can pick from during registration
- Configure the number of questions you want your users to answer
- Set the number of allowed attempts before users are blocked
- Reset user passwords through the web interface just like the AD Users and Computers snap-in without delegation of ‘Account Operator’ or ‘Domain Admin’ privileges
- Comprehensive alerting to both users and/or administrators
- View password reset reports by organisational unit
- Advanced client-push technology for easy deployment
- Answers stored using one-way encryption
- Compatible with all Windows versions from 2000 upwards including server operating systems and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Reset password securely from the Windows Login screen - no need to use a different PC
- Register once from any PC
- Enforces existing company password policies, e.g. Password length, complexity, & history
- Fully encrypted Client/Server communication
- Display your logo on the Windows XP Login Screen
Passworks® - Self Service Password Reset has not been reviewed by any customers.
Submit A Review
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.