Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
- Company Website: http://www.loftusit.com.au
Loftus IT designs and implements solutions to complex IT infrastructure problems. Clients range from large Government departments to mid-sized manufacturing companies and small professional practices.
Established in Adelaide, South Australia in 1994, the Loftus IT team boasts hundreds of years of collective ICT experience. A commitment to integrity and providing value-for-money has resulted in long-term relationships with many Clients; referrals are a major source of new business.
Loftus IT has considerable depth of experience in the following specific technologies:
- Microsoft Platforms - Server, Terminal Server, Workstation and related applications
- Unix-related Platforms - Redhat Linux, SuSe Linux (Novell), Solaris and SCO;
- Software & Database Platforms - Oracle, PostgreSQL, Java, HTML, C++;
- Data Communications - Local and wide-area networks using TCP/IP, ISDN, frame relay, wireless and serial line multiplexing technologies;
- Server Applications – intranet, email, firewall, directory services.
Loftus IT has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold OEM
- Silver Collaboration and Content
- Silver Hosting
- Silver Identity and Access
- Silver Management and Virtualization
- Silver Midmarket Solution Provider
- Silver Server Platform