About eSavvy Pty Ltd
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Financial Services, General - Applicable to All, Government, Healthcare, Professional Services
- Company Website: http://www.esavvy.com.au
eSavvy (Australia) is a highly experienced Microsoft CRM Gold Certified Partner that specialises in Microsoft Dynamics CRM deployments. We are 2012 Microsoft CRM Partner of the year in Australia, 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Reseller of the year in Asia Pacific and we are member of the Microsoft Dynamics President's club already for the second consecutive year.
We specialises in enterprise-level projects that demand real-world experience and understanding of advanced and complex business requirements. eSavvy has over 180 years of combined experience across over 120 plus CRM and business application deployments with many well-known Enterprise accounts.
Our leadership in Microsoft’s preferred CRM deployment methodology means that eSavvy is the partner that is asked to train other Microsoft partners.
We are dedicated to continually providing each and every one of our clients with service that exceeds all expectations. In fact in a recent independent survey 100% of our clients surveyed said they were satisfied with our performance and would recommend eSavvy.
- Over 180 years of experience between the eSavvy principals
- Experience in 160+ business application implementations in large enterprises
- Expertise in Strategy and Business Process Re-engineering
- Leaders in the development of the Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Methodology
- Staffed by some of the most senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM consultants in the industry including one of the Microsoft CRM MVPs
- Experience in the Public Sector, Financial Services, Telecommunications and Commercials Industry Verticals
Reviewed by:Rainer_Wollgarten Reviewed on:22/10/2012
Great Installation, Service and Training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Reviewed by:Chris_Lindgren Reviewed on:19/10/2012
Highly Professional - Trustworthy external resource for any business
Reviewed by:AndrewParker Reviewed on:15/10/2012
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.
Applications from this company
Professional Services Offered by this Company
Competencies & Certifications
- Microsoft Partner
- Gold Customer Relationship Management