End-to-end Office 365 services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft Office 365
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Barwon Computer Solutions have an outstanding, proven track record of BPOS and Office 365 implementation, migration and ongoing support for organisations of all sizes.
We have attached a case study that Microsoft completed of one of our first SME clients migrated to Office 365. This case study demonstrates how our solution can help you increase productivity and achieve an IT cost reduction.
Services we offer include:
- Cost comparison of Office 365 vs On premise solutions
- Console provisioning, domain management, mailbox and distribution list creation
- Outlook client deployment and configuration, mobile device configuration
- Email history migration from existing Exchange, POP3 or other service
- End user and admin console training
- Ongoing support
Summary of benefits for O365:
- Reduced hardware resources on server (in a larger environment, reduced servers, UPS, etc.)
- Or taking exchange off current hardware and prolonging (sweating the assets) the replacement and giving resources back to other tasks and allowing the TCO to be spread over an extra 12-24 months.
- Reduced backup requirements
- SMB/SME – able to use Std server and CALs instead of SBS and expensive SBS CALs
- Cancellation of additional Spam Filtering costs as it is included in O365
- Multi location ease of use
- Reduced internet traffic
- SSL Certificate for Mobile devices included
- O365 offers 99.9% SLA
- O365 has 25Gb per user for Exchange
- O365 has 10Gb for data collaboration plus an extra 500Mb per user
- O365 includes Sharepoint
Call or email us today for more information, a tailored solution or to setup a trial of Office 365.
End-to-end Office 365 services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.