CRM Super Cover For Insurance Organizations
While insurance companies recognise the need to identify, attract, and retain profitable clients, they often lack the business processes and technology to do so. Smart insurers are looking for solutions that empower their agents to make smarter decisions that will give a complete customer view, fuelling greater customer intimacy and supporting the ability to up-sell and cross-sell a full range of insurance products and services.
They are looking for solutions that can span policy origination, renewal, and claims processes; helping agents, brokers, and customer service representatives to not only capture new business more effectively, but also to build and support long-term relationships, thereby improving retention rates and customer profitability.
There is a solution! Microsoft Dynamics CRM! Together with the experience of eSavvy’s principals who have led strategy and transformation projects for some major Australian insurance industry brands and have helped global insurance companies deploy CRM solutions in the APAC region we can design and implement solutions that help:
- Provide a holistic view of the customer to see past interactions, policy information, renewal dates, and opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Identify high-value customers and develop targeted marketing campaigns.
- Embed and support insurance-specific workflows to promote the behaviour that you want your agents and brokers to follow.
- Import data from other systems and use business intelligence capabilities to create dashboards and reports for agent and broker productivity, new business success, customer loyalty, claims processing, and other activities.
- Easily incorporate regulatory and compliance changes.
Email us at email@example.com or find out more at our website
CRM Super Cover For Insurance Organizations has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.