Data Storage, Protection & Recovery
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Backup and Recovery
Works With:Data Protection Manager
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
At Professional Advantage we work with Microsoft System Centre Data Protection Manager (DPM 2010) to provide superior disaster recovery solutions. We understand the value that is placed on data storage, protection and recovery and our expertise allows us to aim to achieve Recovery Point Objective (RPO) of 15 minutes and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of 4 hours.
Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) is an integrated Windows backup and recovery solution, delivering continuous data protection for Microsoft application and file servers to a secondary disk and tape solution on the DPM server allowing rapid and reliable data recovery for organisations of all sizes.
With DPM you can also save 50% or more in licensing costs. In a study conducted by Windows IT Pro magazine that compared five competing disaster recovery (DR) software products, DPM was at least 50% and as much as 70% cheaper than competing products.
Our disaster recovery services allow you to:
- Improve user productivity by eliminating redundant work caused by lost data;
- Improve IT productivity by dramatically reducing the management efforts around monitoring remote backup jobs and constantly servicing user restore requests;
- Raise employee satisfaction with IT due to less lost data, less downtime, feeling empowered to handle their own issues without "waiting on IT";
- Reduce the cost of backup hardware, software, and media at remote locations;
- Mitigate natural disasters and large crises by automatically and transparently providing disaster recovery of branch offices back to the corporate headquarters;
- Increase cooperation between application stakeholders and server/storage managers in collectively protecting one of your company's key assets-your data.