Deliver Learning Outcomes With Office 365 for Education
Generation-e provides an end-to-end cost effective migration solution for Microsoft Office 365 for Education. It's fast, simple and easy. If done manually, provisioning student email can be complex, especially in large-scale deployments. Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) is a tool that automates and accelerates the process of student provisioning. It runs on the school’s Active Directory and auto provisions student emails on Office365.
Generation-e's service includes:
• Configuration of the Office 365 for Education
• Provisioning of certificates for security
• Revision and configuration of your current Active Directory to ensure correct interoperation with Microsoft Office 365 for Education
• Installation of FIM to enable connection between Active Directory and Office 365 for Education allowing for automated provisioning of mailboxes with Single-Sign-On (SSO)
• Creation and configuration of DNS records
• Administrator training
• Detailed documentation
The configuration typically takes one week. This allows for external factors such as DNS changes with ISPs.
To find out more about this service contact Generation-e.
Deliver Learning Outcomes With Office 365 for Education has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.