DIPS Software: Leased Equipment Insurance Management
Gratex International “GTI Insurance Solutions” line of products address operational needs of small to medium companies that work in the area of Insurance. Our product, DIPS, is a modular enterprise application used to manage the whole Insurance cycle of Leased
equipment in a client server environment.
Our customers enjoy the following immediate benefits from the solution:
- Increased transparency in the premium calculation process
- Automatic Unified communications across multiple media for each lessee, financier and insurer
- Any action taken on any lease may be traced through its entire lifecycle from the person initiating the request to the final result
- Customer relationship monitoring improved
- Time to market for new financiers is enormously reduced through the flexibility of the parameter-based system
- Unattended execution allows for the performance of scheduled tasks thereby increasing productivity further
- Exposure to business metrics and trends provides greater understanding and knowledge-based decision making.
With DIPS our customers can support multiple financiers, insurers and products, bulk import a large number of leases each with many assets, automatically generate policies and calculate premiums using highly parameterized calculations, automatically generate
and deliver customized communication to users, financiers, insurers and insured parties. These capabilities result in eliminating errors in the business processes, provide for timely and accurate communication with all parties and in increased productivity.
We believe DIPS is a unique solution helping a medium sized Insurance company handling a large number of transactions in a manner similar to a large insurer. Unlike other software developers, Gratex provides a whole range of supplementary services including
IT infrastructure design, implementation and support, Internet security and IP Telephony services. Our customers benefit from a single contact to our helpdesk for all their IT problems and needs.
DIPS Software: Leased Equipment Insurance Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.