efort - "Effortless Data Protection" with Data Protection Manager 2010
e-fort is Effortless Data Protection. It's a complete data protection service for the Microsoft platform that is rich in functionality and low in risk, providing fast and granular protection. It employs latest generation
technologies and is backed by industry leading vendors to provide the highest performance and reliability. Specifically designed with Microsoft server and application requirements in mind, e-fort is designed and built to provide a scalable, seamless, non-invasive hosted data protection solution based on the best services and technologies currently available. Using the very latest in redundant disk storage systems and coupled with Microsoft's Data Protection Manager, e-fort provides dual-stage, geographical protection of critical corporate data, without compromising security in any way.
e-fort is not a backup solution, it offers much more. e-fort provides a true data protection strategy that ensures all stored data is highly available and retrievable with exactly the same attributes with which it was originally stored. e-fort enables levels of data protection to be offered, for the first time, to all organisations that use Microsoft server and application software; from the largest enterprise customer to SME environments who have traditionally found quality data protection out of their budgetary reach.
At the highest-level, e-fort delivers the following;
- 2-stage protection of critical corporate data including secure electronic transport and offsite storage.
- Absolute minimum interruption of production systems during all e-fort operations.
- High scalability to allow for growing data storage requirements.
- Greatly lessened risk of data loss. Adherence to various relevant data storage compliance directives.
- Performance and security that is not only planned for, but audited on a regular basis by a reputable third party.
efort - "Effortless Data Protection" with Data Protection Manager 2010 has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.