At Paradyne, most of the organisations we deal with have tightly constrained IT in-house resources or none at all. That’s why it makes sense to shift much of your day-to-day IT infrastructure management and support into the cloud.
Why Move IT Management to the Cloud?
- Significantly reduce your on-going IT support and management workload
- Deliver a consistent desktop environment across the business, reducing the support effort and eliminating the need for patches.
- Eliminate the need to back-up by tape and removable hard drives, take back-ups off-site and other associated manual processes.
- Bundle the cost of maintaining and updating core IT applications (like Anti-Virus, Email and Web filtering) into a low fixed, predictable monthly payment.
- Create an audit trail for email and web activity across the company and ensure compliance with company policy and industry regulations. Establish a centralised, automated service management platform, accessible by all authorised users, from anywhere, at anytime.
Why Choose Us?
- Our solution is based on leading products such as Microsoft Windows Intune
- We have extensive experience with migrating key business and IT systems to the cloud.
- We use this solution to manage IT at Paradyne – so we know it works well!
- We are specialist cloud engineers, solely focused helping you benefit from cloud technology
IT Management in the Cloud with Windows Intune has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.