System Center Configuration Manager offers terrific potential for most organisations. Deployed correctly SCCM brings direction and consistency to software distribution and Microsoft Windows operating system deployments.
SCCM empowers IT managers and strategists by providing comprehensive information on their configuration landscape along with the tools to effect change. However many organisations struggle with their SCCM infrastructure despite its capabilities.
For many IT Service providers their focus on client systems and business projects has come at a cost, forcing implementation and maintenance of SCCM to be unmanaged or else deferred altogether. Dilignet offer the SCCM Quickstart to help your organisation unlock the potential of configuration management; we achieve this by implementing the product during a single, focussed engagement. It is a service designed to assure your SCCM investment is supporting your business.
Focused scope of work
- Deploy SCCM Primary Site in production environment
- Deploy SCCM Secondary Site in production environment
- Deploy SCCM clients in production environment
- Commission SCCM Hardware and Software Inventory
- Commission SCCM Reporting infrastructure
- Commission SCCM Software Distribution
- Create/Import one software package
Where are the benefits for your business?
We believe SCCM should smooth your IT operations.
- Maximise license investments your organisation may have already made
- Reduce TCO of Desktop PCs and Servers
- Improve manageability of your Windows environment
- Increase end-user compliance with organisational IT policies
- Develop centralised and managed IT environment
The SCCM Quickstart is a fixed price engagement offered to organisations with up to 550 client devices.
SCCM Quickstart has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.