Ensure your System Center Operations Manager infrastructure is running as required, performing as desired and able to support your company's needs in the future.
Dilignet are recognised leaders in the System Center ecosystem and have attained Microsoft Gold Competency in Systems Management. We have performed some of the largest and most complex SCOM projects in Australia and bring this wealth of knowledge to fully understand your SCOM environment and compare it against your functional specifications, industry best practice and Dilignet Best Practice. We will provide a full report on the current health of your SCOM environment as well as a range of recommendations to remediate any issues and improve the health and performance of SCOM.
- Review of SCOM architecture and patch levels
- Tune performance of the Windows OS Management Pack
- Validity check of alerts: meaningful and being delivered to the right groups
- Validity check of reports: assuring they produce relevant information
- Develop gap analysis based on existing design documentation or Microsoft best practice
Where's the value for your business?
- Meet your Service Level Agreements and meet client expectations
- Understand what's happening in critical infrastructure
- When the unforeseen happens, as it inevitably does, identify root cause
- Reduce the ‘notification noise’ inherent in management technologies
- Avert call storms to your help desk
- Support your ITIL or MOF implementation
SCOM Health Check has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.