Asset Management Consultancy
- Licensing Strategy; Does your license spend reflect your future technology plans? Understand your organisation’s ability of deploying new technologies before signing future contracts
- Hardware asset management including IT infrastructure and facilities
- “Just in Time” access to TMG’s licensing consultants
- Business process review and improvement for the ongoing management of an organisation’s hardware and software assets
- IT Project Reviews
- Mediate software audits
- Company mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial negotiations covering all IT agreements
- Supplier / Contract rationalisation
- Volume License Agreement negotiation
- Compliance and Annuity calendars
System Implementation and Management
- Innovative toolsets which address key business requirements
- Leveraging upon an organisation’s existing systems to track IT assets (we are technology and tool agnostic)
- Optimise current solutions
- Asset Management As A Service – Let us take the headache away from you for ongoing management and reporting of IT asset utilisation and compliance
We have access (is some cases exclusively) to specialist technologies that will integrate into your existing environment to improve your ability to track both your software and hardware assets. Click here to find out more.
As we are not a traditional software reseller, we are able to offer independent advice that addresses an organisation’s key business requirements and challenges whilst ensuring maximum savings (or cost avoidance) yet ensure continuous compliance.
TMG can provide organisations with a turnkey solution for accurate record management, robust and simple processes that will assist in maintaining and optimising IT investments. We will look to leverage an organisation’s current systems to effectively improve the management of IT assets. We are tool and technology agnostic, therefore we incorporate the best of an organisation’s current processes with our proven methodologies to help achieve a continuous state of compliance, and build confidence when planning your organisation’s next IT budget.
Asset Portfolio Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.