The Right IT as a Service
Service Type:Systems Integration
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, E-mail Hosting and Management, Cloud Migration
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Server Standard 2013, Session Virtualization - Remote Desktop Session Host, SQL Server 2012 Standard Edition, Virtualization Server -... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All, Nonprofit, Professional Services
“ITaaS” is in broad terms the delivery of infrastructure as a subscription service, as opposed to purchasing it outright or financing it via CHP or lease arrangement. ITaaS has many benefits but the main advantages to a business are scalability and flexibility.
There are a number of key factors that enable us to facilitate a true IT as a Service subscription model for our Commercial and Not-for-Profit clients:
• Our partnerships with IT industry focussed finance institutions
• Our ability to invest in equipment for the purpose of delivering Hardware as a Service
• Our ability to host clients’ environments on our own Private Cloud infrastructure
• Our Microsoft Service Provider Licensing Agreement (SPLA) to deliver Software as a Service
• Our Managed Service Provider Licensing Agreements with many other Software Vendors
The Right IT may be as simple as delivering a fleet of notebooks via “ITaaS”, or as complex as moving your entire environment to a rented platform.
IT as a Service is not the right fit for everyone, but if you need a scalable solution that lets you increase and decrease your user numbers as you grow or fluctuate, if you want the flexibility to upgrade with ease to the latest technology platforms, if you are looking for a “Cloud” solution but wish to keep your infrastructure on premise, IT as a Service may be the Right IT for you. Give us a call today to find out more.
Support and Documentation
The Right IT as a Service has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.