The Technology Lifecycle
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Network Installation and Monitoring, Hosting Services, IT Outsourcing, Virtualization Solutions and Services
Works With:Cloud Services, Hyper-V, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Standard, Windows Server 2012
Industry Focus:Architecture, Engineering & Construction, Financial Services, Professional Services
Technical issues need to be fixed. Business issues require planning, growth, management and support. The key to effectively managing the Technology Lifecycle is to stop seeing it as a “technical issue” and start treating it like a “business issue”. At the end of the day, what really matters is that your infrastructure provides a solid foundation for all your critical business data and that it makes sense for YOUR business.
• System Audits & Network Discovery
• Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
• Consulting and Strategic IT Planning
• IT Project & Change Management
• IT and Network Infrastructure Implementation
• Hardware Supply and Installation
• Provisioning of Software Licensing
• Public and Private Cloud Solutions
• Internet & Web Hosting Services
• Proactive Managed Services
• Asset Tracking
• Vendor Management
• Annuities and renewal processing
• Identity Management & Security
• Help Desk and Technical Support
• Project based IT Solutions
• Business Process & Technology Training
• Ongoing Cloud Integration Services
Our support offerings ensure that your people are happy and productive, regardless of the infrastructure they are working on.
By providing you with right information, you are empowered to make decisions on the best way to manage your IT. Together, we can support your business, grow your infrastructure and help you plan for the future. This cycle becomes the foundation around which all IT related decisions are made and we take this on with a long term view.
The Technology Lifecycle has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.