Vendor Contract Management
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Document Management, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Vendor Contract Management (VCM) Accelerator provides organisations with:
1. IT Vendors and Vendor Contacts
2. Vendor Contracts (incl. automated renewal notifications)
3. Vendor Scope Of Work (SOW), Purchase Orders and Invoicing regarding:
a. IT Programs
b. IT Projects
4. A contract and case management solution to manage and track vendor communications.
5. An audit trail of vendor related Communications such as Emails, tasks, meetings and phone calls
6. A central repository to record and track:
Vendor contact details and communications
Service Level Agreements
Proposals and Work Orders (SOW)
Invoices and Purchase Orders
Cases related to a Vendor Agreement or Contract
7. A Document Repository with Version Control for storing and managing contracts and agreements
8. Multi key word search tools to search in documents
9. Management Reporting Dashboards
10. The VRM Accelerator is a cost effective way of staying on top of your organisation's vendor relationships and can
be further customised to meet your specific requirements.
Vendor Contract Management has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.