Windows Optimised Desktop SOE/MOE
The Windows Optimised Desktop is based on ZettaServe’s modular Managed Operating Environment (MOE) framework and methodology which has been refined and built upon from client experience over 10 years. The Windows Optimised Desktop has the modularity and flexibility to cater for any enterprise desktop environment, and is available for both the Windows 7 and Windows 8 clients.
The modular MOE framework separates the Windows Optimised desktop into these areas:
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 Image
- Software Updates
- Hardware and Software Inventory
This allows flexibility in our commercial arrangements if e.g. your company already has a comprehensive solution in place for an existing module, we can adapt our offering to build upon or around what's already there, so you can focus on your bigger picture.
Our solution will assist you in implementing an optimised Windows desktop environment by:
- Migrating your desktop environment to a new Windows Enterprise and Office version
- Migrating your supporting infrastructure to a new Windows Server version, Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack and Microsoft System Center
- Providing application readiness through inventory, rationalisation, compatibility, remediation using virtualization and automated, packaged deployment
- Providing training and support to users, IT and the help desk
The business benefits of choosing the ZettaServe Windows Optimised Desktop include:
- Increased Productivity
- Flexible Workstyles
- Reduced IT costs
- Increased Agility
- Increased Security
Windows Optimised Desktop SOE/MOE has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.