ZettaServe Application Packaging Services
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Business Application Development, Quality Control, Test, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft Windows Terminals (Windows Terminal Services), Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Virtualization Application - APP-V, Virtualization Desktop -... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
ZettaServe have been building application packages for over ten years using a process methodology which has been refined through experience and consistently results in high quality application packages and fast turnaround. Our packages use Microsoft Windows Installer (MSI) so that they can be used with any software deployment tool (e.g. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager). Alternatively, we also provide virtualised application packages for Microsoft App-V and MED-V infrastructure.
The ZettaServe software packaging process is divided into six phases through which all applications must progress:
- Quality Assurance
- Preliminary Testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
The main reason why organisations standardise with application packaging is to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of applications on the desktop. It helps reduce software deployment costs, facilitate a managed environment and increases compliance.
The key benefits to having ZettaServe develop your application packages include:
- Quality: Our packages are built using the Windows Installer standard and can be used with various desktop management tools including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Active Directory
- Efficient Delivery: We perform the packaging work remotely in our “clean machine” packaging environment using our mature, proven methodology and toolset
- Fixed Price Service: We offer a fixed price service that will enable you to manage the complexity of your applications environment with predictable results and costs
- Transparent Reporting: Our process management environment (PackageManager) allows our clients and packaging engineers to view and manage the full packaging life cycle
ZettaServe Application Packaging Services has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.