Case Management System
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Financial Compliance, Business Application Development
Works With:Microsoft .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C, C++, or C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition, SQL Server 2008 Express Edition
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Antares Solutions Case Management System is an elegant system for storing and organising data to enhance decision-making. In the past, many companies held their case data in spreadsheets or other disparate documents. It was hard to manage so many files and created clutter. Worse, it is difficult to report and interpret data in any useful way.
Antares Solutions Case Management System uses:
SQL Server and
SQL Server analysis services.
It is one system with three parts:
- Laptop program allows data collected offline to be uploaded back to the central server
- Intranet website lets case managers easily track and manage whatever arises for each case
- A comprehensive set of reports allows managers to see trends and other meaningful data across time, zones and regions.
Antares Solutions Case Management System offers the following benefits. It can:
- Create a consistent case management process and identify areas of weakness by asking a set of questions across all areas
- Improve tracking of case management plans because all data is stored in the same place
- Quickly identify and resolve problems arising from cases because information is readily available
- Improve reporting methods because it is easy to gather data for specific reports
- Gather and centralise data to replace existing spreadsheets or other documents
- Build a scalable system as old ones tend to become overloaded and cannot be expanded
- Recognises problems and positive results early.
Case Management System has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.