eSavvy - Dynamics CRM Partner For Public Sector
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Marketing Communications, Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
At all levels – federal, state and local – government departments, agencies and corporations are continually asked to find ways to improve their service levels, whilst simultaneously reducing operations costs, usually through implementation of technologies that improve efficiency and effectiveness and reduce the need for manual task completion.
eSavvy understands the unique environment in which the public sector operates, and brings proven and tested templates, technologies and process knowledge to help your government department, agency or corporation achieve optimum service and productivity levels.
We work with you to design, build and implement solutions that help you to:
- Proactively manage and build positive relationships with your stakeholders, and direct users of your services,
- Implement effective case management processes to ensure accurate recording, prompt follow up, effective escalation, and prompt resolution of stakeholder concerns,
- Proactively manage your relationships with employees, to build a positive internal culture where employees needs and concerns are responded to in a timely manner,
- Integrate transparency and accountability directly into work processes,
- Improve productivity and compliance reporting capabilities, so that your department, agency or organisation, can provide ministers with accurate information.
Our practical hands-on experience with Federal, State and Local Governments, involving some of the largest and most complex Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations in the Public Sector, means you can confidently rely on us as your strategy and deployment partner.
Email us or find out more at our website.
eSavvy - Dynamics CRM Partner For Public Sector has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.