Enabling learning outcomes through Office 365 for Education
Generation-e provides an end-to-end cost effective migration solution for Microsoft Office 365 for Education. It's fast, simple and easy.
If done manually, provisioning student email can be complex, especially in large scale deployments. Microsoft Lifecycle Manager (ILM) is a tool that automates and accelerates the process of student provisioning. It runs on the school’s Active Directory and auto provisions student emails on a Live domain server.
Included in Generation-e's service:
- Configuration of the Office 365 for Education instance with Microsoft.
- Provisioning of the Single-Sign-On certificate from Microsoft.
- Revision of your current Active Directory to ensure correct interoperation with Microsoft Office 365 for Education.
- Configuration of Active Directory attributes.
- Installation of ILM to enable connection between Active Directory and Office 365 for Education.
- Configuration of ILM for automated provisioning of student mailboxes in Office 365 for Education.
- Installation and configuration of Single-Sign-On (SSO) application within existing web server.
- Installation of Password Change Notification Service (PCNS) on all Active Directory domain controllers.
- Installation of SQL database.
- Creation and configuration of DNS records.
- Office 365 for Education administrator training.
- Documentation of installation.
Single-Sign-On will provide students access to their Office 365 for Education mailboxes from anywhere they have internet access.
The configuration typically takes one week. This allows for external factors such as DNS changes with ISPs.
To find out more about this service simply call Generation-e.
Enabling learning outcomes through Office 365 for Education has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.