Enterprise Financial Reporting Tool
Antares Solutions Enterprise Financial Reporting Tool is a generic tool that needs minimal customisation for each department to provide effective financial reporting. The ultimate value of better informing managers, at regular intervals, is to boost the productivity of the firm.
The Enterprise Financial Reporting Tool meets three major needs:
- Formal tracking of work each month so you know what is completed and where it is
- More accountability through a formal approval process including workflow/ escalation/ delegation functions
- Reducing the costs associated with common errors made in existing systems, such as emails and phone calls.
SharePoint can be used to provide this robust reporting system in a short time. Documents are generated from templates (held in SharePoint) using custom .Net code.
The Enterprise Financial Reporting Tool is valuable because it:
- Replaces email for sending documents and reduces the volume of time-consuming email held on servers
- Shows at any time the status of each document
- Offers flexibility for teams to potentially manage their own processes
- Allows central back-up of files within a searchable directory with date and time stamping of documents at each review stage.
- Gives managers more information and analysis when they need it
- Identifies bottlenecks, breakdowns, and errors in the system as quickly as possible
- Ensures the right templates are used consistently.
Enterprise Financial Reporting Tool has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.