eSavvy - Dynamics CRM partner for Financial Institutions
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Customer Service, CRM, Data Analytics, Reporting, Business Intelligence (BI), Sales Pipeline, Lead Management
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
Industry Focus:Financial Services
Business transformations always begin with a good customer service and sales strategy supported by a strong underlying technology platform. Whether you are in retail banking, business banking, mortgage broking, institutional lending, relationship management, wealth management or insurance, eSavvy can help you integrate your business processes across your sales channels.
We can guide your organisation through the strategy, business process re-engineering and change management aspects of your business system transformation. eSavvy's practice principals have worked on some of the largest implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the financial services industry.
eSavvy can design and implement solutions that help you:
- Achieve increased customer retention,
- Increase customer footprint with multi-product purchasing,
- Provide better customer service,
- Improve data and information used by management in decision making processes,
- Manage risk,
- Improve operational efficiencies,
- Improve sales efficiencies across all delivery channels,
- Grow sales through increased branch efficiency and sales pipeline tracking,
- Increase customer wallet share with better cross sell and up sell,
- Reduce origination costs of electronic STP,
- Convert tellers to sellers
Business transformations of this kind always begin with having a good customer service and sales strategy supported by a strong underlying technology platform. At eSavvy we can guide you through the strategy, business process re-engineering and change management aspects of your business system transformation.
Find out more at our website.
eSavvy - Dynamics CRM partner for Financial Institutions has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.