Global Intranet: An Intranet That Promotes Collaboration
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Intranets, Extranets, Portals, Document Management, Business Process Management
Works With:Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Microsoft SharePoint 2010 for Internet Sites Enterprise, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Windows SharePoint... (more)
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Antares Solutions has many years of experience working with Microsoft SharePoint Server and will use it to create an effective corporate intranet that can grow with your business. It will evolve to match your changing needs while staying usable and efficient and, most important of all, will help to promote collaboration.
Antares promotes collaboration from the outset by taking a “blended team” approach when creating a Global Intranet. This means we work together with team members at your company to share and transfer invaluable knowledge and skills.
While many global companies already have intranets, these are some of the benefits of refreshing your company intranet:
- Offers a central, up to date source of business information and knowledge for all employees and managers
- Provides the infrastructure for effective communication and news distribution across a geographically dispersed global company
- Keeps knowledge inside the company where it belongs and makes it easy to share that knowledge
- Makes it simple to search for information and employees, which reduces wasted time (see Antares OneSearch Corporate Directory)
- Encourages employees to be self sufficient rather than having to ask questions of busy managers
- Supports the need for initial training of people joining the company and ongoing training for the others
- Creates a manageable and transparent community for employees, especially when a company has thousands of employees across the world.
Global Intranet: An Intranet That Promotes Collaboration has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.