IBM Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange 2010 Migrations
Customers wishing to migrate to Exchange from Lotus Notes can take advantage of Thomas Duryea's unique approach. Thomas Duryea ensures that every aspect of a Lotus Notes environment is accommodated within the Microsoft Exchange platforms:
- Mail and Calendaring is migrated to Exchange Server 2010
- Applications are migrated to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Instant Messaging is accommodated by Microsoft Office Lync 2010 (OCS)
- Backup of the environment can be performed with Microsoft Data Protection Manager (DPM)
- Management of the Exchange and Active Directory environment is done by System Centre products
- Blackberry devices can be replaced with Windows Mobile native devices
Thomas Duryea has a project managed approach to deploying Exchange 2010, with our Assess -> Plan -> Implement -> Manage methodology.
This ensures accurate migration, transparency of solution to the IT department, full rollback procedures for any mailboxes and a robust testing and stress testing approach.
IBM Lotus Notes to Microsoft Exchange 2010 Migrations has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.