Microsoft Dynamics GP Consulting and Development
Service Type:Licensing Sales and Service
Business Need:Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Works With:Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010
Industry Focus:Financial Services, Nonprofit, Retail
Microsoft Dynamics GP works with and like other Microsoft products that are well known throughout businesses worldwide. That means people across your organization can use skills and products that they already know – like a web browser, Microsoft Office System products, and Microsoft SQL Server – to access and communicate information managed within the system. It’s easy to deploy and configure.
We specialise in the selection, implementation, and/or support of Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft CRM to solve the needs of small to medium–sized businesses that work in the area of financial services, property valuers, wholesale distribution, government
and not for profit organisations, and other industries.
MicroChannel Services Pty Ltd helps customers in the area(s) of:
- Software and License Procurement: We negotiate the best deal for you based on your business needs
- License Management: We organize and manage your licenses to ensure your assets are up-to-date and no unnecessary purchases take place
- Software and License Auditing: We look at your usage and future upgrades against your current licenses
- Consulting Services: We identify your key business management requirements and design a solution
- Implementation Services: We configure your Microsoft Dynamics GP / CRM / RMS system according to your needs
- Ongoing Support and Training Services: We continue to support your users through regular training workshops and perform regular health checks to ensure your system is up to date
These capabilities result in improved total cost of ownership, easier access to critical business information and more accurate and flexible reporting.
Through these capabilities customers can enjoy the following benefits:
- More efficient business processes
- Fully integrated business management software offers full visibility to all areas of the business
- Make informed decisions based on more meaningful reports generated
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) offers small and mid-market retailers a complete point-of-sale (POS) solution that can be adapted to meet unique retail requirements. This powerful software package automates POS processes and store operations, provides centralized control for multi-store retailers, and integrates with Microsoft Office system programs and Microsoft Dynamics GP ERP. Microsoft Dynamics RMS is built on a proven Microsoft platform that adapts to meet unique and changing retail needs.
Microsoft Dynamics GP Consulting and Development has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.