Migrating Email to the Cloud - with Exchange Online
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:E-mail Hosting and Management
Works With:Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, Microsoft Outlook 2010
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Email is mission-critical for most businesses – you simply can’t operate effectively without it. It is the first day-today business application you should consider migrating from “on-premise” to the cloud.
Why Migrate Your Email to the Cloud?
- So everyone in your business can easily access their email and calendar at any time - from their computers, laptops and mobile devices while they are anywhere – at home, at work, while on the road or out-and-about.
- Save thousands of dollars and reduce your capital expenditure by eliminating the need to purchase and upgrade software licenses and big budget items like new email servers. Some of our clients have reduced their IT cost by up to 50%.
- Make your IT expenditure smoother and more predictable, with small, regular monthly payments from $3.45 per user per month.
- Improve the reliability and performance of your email system, with a 99.9% up-time Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Ensure your email system instantly and cost-effectively scales to support your business growth.
- Reduce the time, cost and effort spent administering, supporting and maintaining your email system.
Why Choose Us?
- Our solution is based on the market-leading Microsoft Exchange Online, part of the Microsoft Office 365.
- We have extensive experience cost-effectively, quickly and painlessly migrating our customers’ email to the cloud and ensuring they reap the benefits of the move.
- We are specialist cloud engineers, solely focused helping you benefit from cloud technology.
- We are recognised as experts in the field by Microsoft and Telstra – we were the first partner in the world to achieve the prestigious Microsoft Cloud Accelerate Competency.