Rocksolid DBA Maximize
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Server Management and Installation, Network Installation and Monitoring, Data Management and Migration, Help Desk Services
Works With:Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft SQL Server, Prior Versions
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Our Rock Solid DBA Maximize service is designed for customers with their own in house DBA team, who are responsible for supporting mission critical SQL Server databases. This service provides a comprehensive, specialised monitoring, notification and automated
resolution service for SQL Server. This allows customers to gain more value from their resources by reducing the need for DBA’s to “handhold” servers and carry out constant operational checks.
Your DBA’s can then focus on higher value business task, such as key projects and new initiatives. However, importantly, by doing this service levels can also be greatly improved. Instead of operational checks being carried out on a semi-regular basis, they
are carried out in real time 24 hours a day.
Issues, and potential issues, are identified within minutes and are either automatically resolved or escalated to the relevant DBA resource for further investigation.
Key Goals Effective Utilization of existing DBA’s:
- Reduce SQL Server Support Costs
- Improve SQL Server Service Levels
- Improve DBA Job Satisfaction
- Improve SQL Server Availability
- Improve SQL Server Performance
- Improve SQL Server Recoverability
- Improve SQL Server Security
- 24 x 7 x 52 Comprehensive Monitoring
- 24 x 7 x 52 Issue Notification Service
- Request Management System
- Real Time Operational Reporting
- Real Time Performance Reporting
- Real Time Management Reporting
- Real Time Capacity Reporting
- Automated Issue Resolution
- Automated Issue Qualification
- Automated Escalation & Notification
Rocksolid DBA Maximize has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.