Web Application Support Service
Service Type:Consulting, Professional Service
Business Need:Cloud Computing - General
Works With:Microsoft ASP.NET
Industry Focus:General - Applicable to All
Readify developed the Web Application Support Service as we recognised the increasing dependency organisations place on their website, coupled with the sophistication of recent web technologies. Readify has always been a dedicated Microsoft partner, from the days of .NET 1.0; we pride ourselves in being early adopters of technology; and we employ some of the smartest developer minds in the industry. Our internal applications are cloud based, and we work with the clients deploying the biggest instances of Azure today.
Our experience indicates that:
- Over time, applications we had developed for clients lost business relevance without code level support
- Clients found it prohibitively expensive to support applications by diverting their own developers, not to mention invest in multiple lab environments.
- Traditional Web Agencies don't provide support for websites, and whilst hosting companies do, they're suited to infrastructure support
- Traditional support centres who provide "warm bodies" could not enhance or extend applications to meet changing business needs or technology trends
- The internal systems we developed internally provide us with a significant ROI. Our consultants are free to do what they do best, develop innovative solutions for clients; and our internal applications benefit from rigorous continual enhancement.
How the Service Works
Support When You Need It
Once your code is securely managed in the Readify environment, you are no more than a phone call or email away from in-depth support. We replicate your web application code onto our cloud-based support environment, so can quickly focus on troublesome code, replicate an issue, and test multiple solution scenarios, without impacting your production environment. We provide rapid response, and transparent resolution timeframes.
You can engage the Readify Web Application Support Service in in one of three options:
- The Bronze Service provides phone and email response during standard business hours (9-5, Mon-Fri)
- The Silver Service provides phone and email response from 7am-7pm Mon-Fri
- The Gold Service adds 24x7 hour phone response to the Silver Service
Depending on the application, we generally recommend the Gold Service for web based applications. But this is by no means compulsory, simply choose the option that most suits your organisational requirements.
Web Application Support Service has not been reviewed by any customers.
The views and opinions submitted and expressed here are not those of Microsoft.